Bachelor of Arts in Theology (BATh)
This program is designed to develop pastors with Christ-like character, solid knowledge of Bible and the Christian faith, and skills necessary for effective pastoral ministry in a local congregation. Through the integration of course work and practical experience in various church assignments, students will be prepared for pastoral work and management of a local church.
Bachelor of Science in Religious Education (BSRE)
A four-year degree program designed to develop and prepare students for nurturing ministries in the local churches or Christian educational agencies. Graduates of BSRE can teach in private or public schools.
Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSEd)
A four-year degree program designed to equip students with adequate and relevant competencies to teach in their chosen area of specialization in the secondary level.
- Values Education
Bachelor of Special Needs Education-Generalist (BSNEd)
A four-year degree program designed to provide students with the competencies necessary for effective instruction and management of students with additional needs in inclusive and segregated educational settings. Graduates of generalist BSNEd may serve as special education teachers, therapists and clinicians
Pastoral Leadership Diploma (PLD)
A course designed to prepare students for ordination and pastoral ministry in the Church of the Nazarene. This course can also be enrolled through the College’s Extension Education program in the district centers: Bicol District, Luzon District, Metro Manila District, Metropolitan Luzon District, and Southern Tagalog District.
Christian Leadership Certificate (CLC)
A two year course designed to prepare young people who do not feel called to the full-time set-apart ministry, but desire to have an effective witness in their profession and to make contributions to the ministry of the Church as a lay person
- Professional Education Class (18 units) to qualify non-education graduates for the Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET)
- English Enhancement Program (EEP)
- Music Tutorials
- Bass Guitar
- A four-year degree program designed to equip
- students with the balanced training of academic,
- biblical and theological study, evangelical spirituality
- and competencies expressed through Church
- ministry skills, theological contextualization and
- the ability to communicate well the truths of the
- Christian faith. Requirements for ordination in the
- Church of the Nazarene are met through this program.